Attendance fee levels
We estimate the standard attendance fee to be
99 € 100 €, and set additional levels for those who meet specific conditions: 5960 € for students (proof of enrollment and/or other documentation required: scanned copy after registration and/or original at check in); 79 € for early-bird registrations (the option will expire four months before the conference);Sold out 89 € — special late-bird limited offer valid for three days only: Friday to Sunday 15th, 16th and 17th of April;Sold out 79 € — promotional price for YAPC::Russia attendees (valid during 13–22th of May);Sold out 89 € — promotional price for Nordic Perl Workshop attendees (valid during 18–19th of June) ;Sold out 299300 € for business registrations.
Attendees paying any of these fees will receive:
- The ability to attend any talk during the main conference time (three days);
- Coffee-breaks and entrance to the attendees’ dinner at the end of the second (or third) day;
- A commemorative t-shirt, cap or a mug with conference symbolics;
- A personal badge.
Baltic state citizens
Special levels of attendance fee are available for local users from Baltic states (Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia):
- 60 € for everyone;
- 35 € for students.
Attendees at these levels will receive the same as regular attendees, except they need to prove they are citizens of those three states.
Two categories of attendees may enter the conference free:
- Speakers (except those who give lightning talk(s) only);
- A person who brings the sponsor. To match this option the sponsorship must result in a donation of at least 300 €.